At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Escalation Engineer to join our growing Escalation Team. If you have proven experience in Support / Support-Ops, background in cloud security, you are a team player with a “can-do” attitude - your place is with us!
- Troubleshoot complex customer issues, by running in-depth investigations, to get to the bottom of things
- Develop a working solution based on the root cause you discover, or escalate to R&D teams
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams (and others), as part of handling the most intricate customer issues, and maneuvering towards the most suitable solutions. Thus, minimize further escalations as much as possible
- Share the knowledge, by being a mentor and point of advice for Frontline Support and other internal teams, and work on keeping our KB up to date, including creating new articles
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Support or a position of similar nature
- Experience as a Technical Support Tier 3, QA Engineer, or a similar role
- Experience with cloud security
- Ability to drive to quick resolution of field issues, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills (debugging, modeling, etc.)
- Proven hands-on experience and understanding of operating systems, virtual machines, containers and networks
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - verbal & written
- Ability to build successful working relationships with customers
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.