At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The GTM Strategy Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by partnering with our analytics and enablement teams - providing analysis programs and campaigns that drive our cross-functional GTM strategy. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to understand the business from all angles and ensure cohesion amongst marketing, partner, sales and business development teams. We balance the strategic and personalized perspectives to solve problems as a team to increase sales productivity and drive revenue.
As GTM Analyst, you will be focusing on ensuring sales productivity and creating programs and campaigns to generate pipeline to support the sales team. These programs and campaigns will be data based and coordinated cross-functionally with the marketing, business development, and partner organization.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Sales Leaders, Account Executives, Marketing, Business Development, etc.) to assess gaps in pipeline coverage and derive plans to course correct.
- Actively identify and create new revenue stream opportunities.
- Design, develop and execute cross-functional campaigns to generate net new pipeline.
- Develop and run a scalable pipeline hygiene program to enable sales leaders forecasting accuracy.
- Drive a sales planning cycle to support a global sales team.
- Measure and report on sales campaigns
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years experience in sales, productivity, enablement or related field at a technology company, SaaS preferred
- Ability to manage several key global stakeholders and programs, including competing priorities
- A proven track record of program management, time management and sales planning
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Expertise in cloud or security is a plus, but not required
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.