At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
The Revenue Operations Team aims to accelerate Wiz’s growth by driving strategy, planning and execution for Wiz’s sales, channel and post sales teams. As we continue to grow at an incredible speed, we work to ensure each team member is set up for success at every phase. We take both a bird’s eye view and dive into the weeds to solve problems as a team to drive employee success and revenue. Reporting to the Head of Go-To-Market Analytics, in this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing the global variable compensation plans. A successful candidate for this role works in strategic partnership with the leaders across the global sales, post sales and channels to drive data-informed compensation plans that will incent desired behaviors, partner with finance and internal operations and administer Wiz’s compensation platform.
What You'll Do:
- Lead overall sales compensation, commission, and incentive strategy and design
- Manage key deliverables and processes of sales compensations, commissions, and incentives programs including quarterly/monthly attainment reviews with Leadership
- Accurately calculate, synthesize, and present seller performance, compensation insights, and benchmark analysis between teams and roles to Sales Leadership team
- Influence business decisions, issue resolution, and business alignment within Finance, Systems, Analytics, and Revenue Operations teams
- Function as subject matter expert on special incentive comp programs
- Collaborate with Finance to provide accurate and timely payments to sellers
What You'll Bring:
- Ability to operate in a high-changing environment and to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Experience in building strong modeling skills; spreadsheet and data tools proficiency.
- Ability to independently manage projects to completion
- Knowledge of sales compensation management and business planning tools (e.g., Anaplan, Captivate IQ, Xactly), Salesforce reporting, Tableau
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Experience with sales territory and coverage planning, including familiarity with territory planning methodologies (TAM/SAM/SOM, account scoring, etc.) preferred
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.