At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
What You'll Do:
- Be the "Finance Business Partner" for the Sales + Revenue teams at Wiz.
- Analyze business activity and trends to perform ongoing analysis which will support corporate decisions.
- Responsible for the business unit's overall financial performance -- budget, forecast, and financial reporting.
- Manage business unit financials to achieve operational and strategic goals.
- Lead financial improvement plans aimed at meeting quarterly + annual objectives.
- Participate in the Product Life Cycle process implementing business plans for new/existing products, analyze and evaluate projects (including ROI and go/no-go analysis) and support financial issues within the process.
- Advise the Revenue organization about trends, risks, and opportunities they face, and enable data-driven decision making to maximize sales, customer retention, and upsell.
- Support the business unit leaders on all aspects that financially impact operations. Develop and present financial analysis to support decision-making.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of relevant experience with finance or business analysis background
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or Finance. MBA in a related field is a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with SaaS companies and/or management consulting.
- Financial modeling, P&L management, and/or analysis experience.
- Experience partnering with sales, marketing, account management, and/or post-sales organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to extract insights from large sets of data.
- Strong understanding of the finance functional areas -- including revenue, accounting, and compliance.
- Strong business acumen and intuition needed for proactive partnership with stakeholders across the company.
- Ability to adapt and maintain quality standard in a complex and changing environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines.
- SQL, Tableau, and Salesforce proficiency a big plus.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.