At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As the Director of Technical Solutions Support, you will build and manage a team of Support Engineers and Support Specialists to deliver excellent technical support to our customers and partners. You will work closely with our Customer Success Managers, Solutions Architects, and Product teams to ensure our customers are successful. Leveraging our interactions with customers, our team also provides insights and input to our Product Development teams to help prioritize work that maximizes benefit to our customer base. Hiring great team members, managing customer growth, scaling support operations, and amplifying the voice of the customer within the organization will be essential to success in this role.
What You'll Do:
- Build and scale an exceptional hub for support to meet customer needs quickly and holistically. Develop a team that is passionate about serving customers and solving technical challenges.
- Drive efforts to differentiate our support by focusing on a seamless customer experience and customer-first mindset that provides value to customers beyond issue resolution.
- Engage customers and partners directly along the customer journey and effectively manage escalations. Bring the voice of our customers to the Engineering, Product Management, Systems Reliability Engineering, and other cross-functional teams.
- Advocate for the investment in process, tooling, and monitoring to anticipate and proactively address customer needs.
- Exploring new ways to reduce customers reliance on support through understanding how we provide more intuitive products, better documentation, enhanced customer tooling and digitizing support knowledge for customer consumption.
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in customer-facing operations and managing a technical support team in a technology company.
- Experience with cloud platforms and technologies.
- Experience reducing customer support contact rate through product improvement, documentation, self-service efforts, customer facing tooling, and automation.
- Experience in management and technical development, quality, and operations.
- Experience in attracting talent, scaling an organization, developing leaders, and building an effective team.
- Effective communication and presentation skills; ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and effectively with customers and partners at the engineering leadership/executive level.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.