At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We're seeking security engineers that can provide Wiz employees with a secure-by-design experience, ensuring they can be productive while protecting both our company and our customers. This role encompasses multiple open positions for candidates with experience in areas like endpoint security, identity and access management, detection and response, and vulnerability management.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll be empowered to influence Wiz's internal security strategy, to develop and execute security initiatives to meet our objectives, and to define the criteria and measurements that we use to assess our progress
- You'll build productive partnerships with teams and internal customers throughout the organization, including IT, software engineering, DevOps, and other functions
- You’ll spend most of your time as a “builder” but will have the opportunity to lend a hand with response operations when the need arises – be it investigating an escalated incident or helping remediate a critical vulnerability
- 5+ years of experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Endpoint and mobile security - configuring, hardening, and monitoring security controls across Windows, macOS, web browser, iOS, and Android platforms
- Identity, authentication, and access management - securing single-sign on platforms and enforcing strong access controls across SaaS and in-house systems
- Security operations - implementing security technologies for attack and misuse prevention, detection, incident response, and vulnerability management in corporate environments.
- Enterprise applications - securing key systems that support employee productivity and collaboration, including e-mail and communications, developer tools, customer relationship management, and back-office functions
- Demonstrated ability to apply an engineering-first approach to developing scalable, self-service security capabilities that can keep up with a rapidly-growing organization.
- Experience developing scripts or software to integrate security technologies and automate processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field and / or candidates with equivalent job experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with remote, globally distributed teams
- Experience working in organizations that develop software and / or operate managed infrastructure and technology services for their own customers
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.