At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We’re looking for a Specialist to join our Executive Engagement team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Executive Engagement, this role will assist the team with planning, preparation, and execution of briefings. The Executive Engagement Specialist will serve as a key hire as we continue to build out the virtual and onsite briefing program, executive meetings on the road and at conferences, and other VIP engagements.
In this position, you will partner cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, and the executive leadership teams. We are seeking a nimble self-starter who has a customer-first mindset and provides a seamless top-tier experience with every interaction.
What You'll Do:
- Onsite Support
- Ensure a flawless onsite experience for our customers and prospects for onsite engagements: executive briefings at Wiz offices, executive meetings at events and on the road, and VIP engagements including dinners and roundtables
- Greet, Check-In, and host customers and prospects
- Spearhead onsite experiential elements including, but not limited to: room readiness, printed collateral, swag, pre-registration for check-in, catering, follow-up surveys, restaurant reservations, and special requests
- Research, test, and vet vendors (catering, swag, special touches, restaurants/venues)
- Exec Connects
- You’ll use your keen attention to detail to partner on building and executing a formal introduction program that leverages the extensive network across our executives, Members of the Board, and VC Portfolio companies to accelerate and grow our business.
- Qualify requests, communicate with support staff/points of contact, and track follow-up
- Establish formal processes for intake & outreach
- Maintain Executive Bio repository and establish a refresh cadence
- Manage data input and tracking to promote clean data for accurate reporting.
- Log logistics, expenses & budget, internal and external attendees, discussion leaders, and session topics
- Organize and maintain cloud folder structure, templates, documentation, onboarding materials
- Proactively manage and maintain tools and resources to support efficient processes
What You'll Bring:
- Must live in NYC, or nearby - will need to be in NY for team meetings and onsite engagements
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestic and international
- 2-3 years experience working in a briefing center or equivalent experience in customer-facing role at a B2B company within Marketing, Strategic Events, Sales, Customer Success
- Strong team player with attention to detail, exceptional organization, and project management skills
- Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to navigate professional settings with confidence and poise
- Enthusiasm for customer service and creating remarkable customer experiences
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated experience working closely and successfully with customers and executives
- Bias towards action: you see a problem and want to solve it, you see a slow/manual process and you want to improve it
- Comfortable working in a hyper-growth environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, Airtable, and BriefingSource
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.