At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for a Learning Wizard to design, develop, and facilitate training programs for our Wizards worldwide, supporting our global onboarding, professional development and growth programs and managing the Learning Management System (LMS).
What you will do:
- Conducts thorough needs analyses for new learning solutions to address Wizard’s skill/capability gaps to promote internal development.
- Uses a range of instructional design and adult learning principles when creating and developing learning.
- Designs and develops learning solutions in a variety of media (i.e. classroom, virtual learning, eLearning, blended learning, etc.), including production of all course materials and other materials such as job aids, web pages/sites, videos, etc.
- Works with subject matter experts to identify the most important information for learner to know in each solution.
- Writes learning objectives, produces training outlines, and writes storyboard content.
- Develops solutions using Rise, Captivate, or other learning technologies.
- Proactively learns new learning technologies, adult learning methods, or related tools and technologies.
- Creates and analyzes surveys to assess the effectiveness of learning programs; adjusts training materials as needed to address changes in policy and business conditions.
- Co-facilitates Wiz onboarding.
- The Learning Program Manager/Instructional Designer manages the Learning Management System (LMS) and other technology in support of the Talent Development function and is responsible for the overall administration of Wiz global training programs.
- Conducts/manages necessary administrative activities to support learning, including scheduling sessions, booking rooms, ordering supplies, etc.
- Manages multiple learning projects and keeps stakeholders informed throughout the decision and approval process.
- Partners with other enablement teams and the broader talent Development team to design programs and provide resources for Wizards to develop their careers and fill skill gaps.
- Sources, develops, and effectively manages relationships with appropriate vendors.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years experience performing all aspects of employee learning and development, including instructional design, delivery, and facilitation.
- Camtasia, Captivate, and Articulate 360 experience & working knowledge preferred
- Strong virtual and in-person facilitation skills, with the demonstrated ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners with differing needs and abilities
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design, and training technologies.
- Strong work ethic; organized, self-sufficient, motivated; able to work independently and hold oneself accountable for designing and developing learning programs
- Strong project management skills; able to manage multiple individual projects simultaneously.
- Strong relationship management skills; able to collaborate with and interact effectively across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.