At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Wiz is looking for an experienced Knowledge Manager who will report to our CTO. As the company’s first Knowledge Manager, you will lead the vision for Wiz’s knowledge management strategy and help define the path for internal and external users to easily access the information they need.
In this role you can expect to:
- Create an organized, up-to-date knowledge base
- Create, audit and maintain quality technical content in the knowledge base
- Collaborate with content creators in multiple technical, product and engineering groups
- Identify knowledge gaps and solve for these needs
- Identify internal leaders to drive content creation
- Create programs to efficiently share knowledge internally and externally
- Deep understanding of knowledge management frameworks and processes
- Experience in building knowledge management systems in highly technical environments
- Experience in independently leading projects
- Strong written communication skills (a background in technical writing is desired)
- Exceptional attention to detail
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.