At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for an expert with deep understanding of value-based selling and building compelling business cases. You will own the frameworks, messaging, tools and metrics underpinning Wiz’s value-selling initiatives. These assets will be used across our go-to-market functions to align how we deliver customer value to our customers’ strategic business initiatives.
What You'll Do:
- Build close working relationships with the field to understand the business outcomes our customers need and support how we make the financial business case for prospects.
- Develop and maintain the value propositions of our products and solutions and align them to our overall messaging and positioning.
- Build and update ROI and TCO models to answer why Wiz and why now?
- Enable our marketing and field teams to instill value-selling best practices into our sales and marketing processes and content.
- Engage with customers directly to build business justification and to set key success criteria for deployment and beyond.
- Validate our value propositions by conducting value realization exercises with our deployed customers.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience, MBA a plus
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing, value consulting, finance or consulting
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with a passion for measurement and metrics, proficiency in building ROI & TCO financial models a plus
- Ability to own and drive end-to-end successful projects at an individual and team level
- Ability to self-start, thrive in ambiguity, and be passionate for the Wiz mission
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor communication approach based on target audience insights and drive successful projects at an individual and team level
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information for leadership
- Excellent organizational skills, with high attention to detail
- Working experience in security or a security certification is a plus
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.