At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
NOTE: This position will require weekly visits to our office in NYC -- most likely 2-3 visits per week.
Our office is located at:
One Manhattan West
New York, NY10001
What You'll Do:
- Assist accounts receivable process, including preparation of invoices/credit memos and submission
- Manage customer collections
- Ensures all bills are approved by department managers and/or senior management
- Prepare bank deposits
- Record customer payments and adjustments
- Answers all customer/vendor inquiries.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies/issues.
- Complete customer/vendor setup
- Review Expensify reports
- Review Bill.com/Brex/bank transactions
- Assist in monthly closings
- Assist in tax filings and registrations
What You'll Bring:
- BA/ BS in accounting or finance preferred
- 2-5+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of AP and AR processes
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Understanding accounting best practices
- Knowledge of U.S GAAP, or another accounting framework
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Associates degree or at least one year of experience
- Working knowledge of NetSuite
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.