At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
You will be part of the sales team responsible for supporting our channel partners, reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering. You will partner directly with security companies and cloud providers to change how our customers view and approach cloud security. You will be the trusted technical advisor to your customers for all things related to cloud security across AWS, Azure, and GCP. We are passionate about technical sales and helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz.
Who You Are:
- Deep expertise in building and delivering technical programs with the CSP's and Security Partners.
- Ability to deliver world class demo and training experience to Cloud Providers and Security Partners.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting partners building a technical business delivery model.
- Experience in a sales engineering role delivering solutions to C-level executives at Technology Partners.
- Ability to travel < 50% in a Post-COVID world.
What You'll Bring:
- DevOps/API Master.
- Cloud security experience.
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience.
- Network engineering experience/background.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- Awareness of the CI/CD process.
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates. and keys.
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools.
- SaaS Selling experience.
- CSP Certifications.
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.