At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are looking for an experienced FinOps Engineer to join our DevOps group.
As a FinOps Engineer, you will analyze cloud spend, identify potential cost savings, define follow-up activities, and increase productivity.
You will work closely with our Engineering and Finance teams to ensure we maintain our cloud cost spend and environment stability through data analysis, consulting, accurate documentation, and creative problem-solving.
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services
- Implement and manage automated tools to help identify cost trends and anomalies
- Build automation that optimizes the cloud environment
- Create financial and usage dashboards
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
- Work with the financial teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
- Work closely with our finance and legal departments to negotiate cost terms and contracts
We're looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience as a FinOps Engineer or equivalent - Must
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting technologies - Must
- Strong principles of financial analysis - Must
- Proven analytical skills and experience with cost optimization
- Experience managing multi-million-dollar accounts
- Deep understanding with cloud costs and the various alternatives
- Cost- savings and cost optimization mindset
- Ability to drive savings
- DevOps experience and scripting skills (e.g., Python, Bash) - Advantage
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.