At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
Wiz is the fastest growing cyber security startup in history. Come and join the CTO team to work on the most complex deployment and the biggest customers using cloud in the world. This is a highly challenging and highly rewarding role, providing assistance with different roles within Wiz to help them succeed.
What You'll Do:
- Explore and troubleshoot complex issues
- Develop a working solution based on the root cause you discover, or escalate to R&D teams
- Share the knowledge, by being a mentor and point of advice for Frontline Support and other internal teams. Help with keeping our KB up to date, including creating new articles.
- Work closely with PMs to resolve issues and improve the product
- Work with customers, SMB, and enterprise organization
- Deep technical knowledge
- Provide excellent customer support including high availability and improving customer experience with Wiz
- Be part of a team and work together with different work interfaces
What You'll Bring:
- Cloud security experience
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience
- Kubernetes & Containers experience
- Experience in TF, CF, YAML, HELM
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting
- Network engineering experience
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks
- Understanding cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English - verbal & written
- Passionate about customers and cultivating relationships
- Pre-sale and post-sale background and capabilities
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools
- Experience with OCP
- SaaS experience
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.