At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
What You'll Do:
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions, commissions, etc.
- Making adjustments in pay for raises, bonuses and commission
- Onboarding and offboarding employees in payroll and administrative databases
- Preparing and processing paychecks
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
What You'll Bring:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business or accounting preferred
- Knowledge of different types of payroll systems including PEO’s
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.