At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
About the DevOps Team:
Wiz R&D group is a skilled team of developers with a unique DNA of creativity, flexibility, and an open mindset. We are looking for a passionate SRE to join us as a core member of our growing DevOps team.
In this position, you will design and implement scalable systems that will keep Wiz running smoothly and support our significant business growth. You will join an innovative, high-performance team and work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
- Work closely with R&D engineers on coordination, communication, and execution of production-related operations
- Maintain a safe and healthy production environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures
- Work in an agile & fast-growing environment
- Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results
- Provide operational management information by collecting and analyzing operating and engineering data and trends
- Constantly improve the technology stack, supporting the data growth and customer requirements
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment
We're looking for someone with:
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes - a must
- 4 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment
- Proven experience with building monitoring tools
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting - system, application, and database level
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.