At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
At Wiz we’re creating the future of Cloud Security with a team of passionate people who believe deeply in what we’re building.
We are looking for technical writers to join our fast-moving product team. Being a young startup, everyone on the team gets to tackle a variety of content generation, delivery, and maintenance challenges from the get-go to support our incredible growth. If you believe in the power of clear communication, possess an exacting eye for detail, and want to join a strong team with a “can do” attitude, your place is with us!
- Compose, publish, and monitor the performance of Product-oriented posts on the public Wiz blog
- Work with Product Managers to keep the existing set of written documentation aligned with the product, in terms of both functionality and appearance
- Support stakeholders throughout Wiz by creating, editing, and maintaining white papers, spec. sheets, and other related technical marketing materials
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- At least two years of experience in a technical writing role
- Some sort of technical background, be it educational (a STEM degree) or professional (development, QA, analytics, etc.)
- Mother-tongue level English and fantastic written communication skills
- Experience in security and/or delivering SaaS
- Experience in cloud security
- Experience in product marketing
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.