At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire more than 20% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
We are a customer-obsessed organization. We are looking for a proactive customer marketer to help us engage and educate customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle. Champions are eager to learn more about products, provide valuable feedback and share the impact Wiz makes for their organization. In this role, you will help us scale our advocacy initiatives, launch our first User Group, and partner closely with our sales, product and customer success teams to educate our customer base so they continually find new ways to get more value from Wiz.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success and product teams to engage with and educate customers at each stage of the customer lifecycle
- Launch Wiz’s User Group programs so customers learn more about our product, share feedback with our technical teams and network with their peers
- Support the sales team by delivering top-notch customer references to accelerate the sales cycle
- Develop an awards program to recognize security leaders
- Grow the number of customer reviews on Peer Review platforms
- Help launch Wiz’s new reference platform and enable the field on best practices
- Create customer reference materials at scale with our reference platform and drive advocacy activities within our customer community
- Find opportunities to creatively celebrate customers’ significant milestones
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years working in the technology/SaaS/Security industries
- Ability to create reports and analyze data to measure content’s effectiveness
- Willingness to adapt to change, move quickly and think on your feet
- Experience working cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the business
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.